The world of work is undergoing lasting changes under the influence of global competition and digital change. We support our clients in the legal design of forward-looking corporate structures and working conditions.
We cover the entire range of classic employment law issues for our clients, such as contract drafting, termination solutions, reorganization and restructuring as well as litigation. In the area of collective law, we support our clients in drafting works agreements and other collective agreements with works councils and in enforcing them in court and in conciliation boards.
Our internationally active clients appreciate our experience and networking for the support of their cross-border activities. Here we advise, among other things, on questions of cross-border employee deployment and the implementation of international contracts for work and services.
We can assist you in these areas:
- Employment contracts & remuneration
- Advice for board members & managing directors
- Termination of employment and service contracts
- Restructuring and reorganization
- Right of collective bargaining and co-determination
- Company pension schemes
- Temporary employment / use of external personnel
- Labour law compliance, including employee data protection and occupational safety
- New Work / new working models
- Cross-border issues
Dr. Georg Jaster
+49 211 8687 145
+49 211 8687 124
Matthias Klagge, LL.M.
+49 211 8687 134
Daniel Lüdemann, LL.M.
+49 211 8687 221
+49 211 8687 284
Marie Theresa Geuting
+49 211 8687 161
Get in touch with the team!