Unfortunately we are currently not looking for reinforcement for a specific area, but this can change at any time due to our dynamic growth! We are always curious about exciting candidates and look forward to receiving your speculative application if you think we should get to know each other!
We integrate our junior lawyers into the advisory teams from the very beginning and attach great importance to independent client contact for our young colleagues. We are open to your ideas and initiatives and will support you in the development of your legal personality through targeted further training and our mentoring system.
We offer you
- challenging and varied legal work, often with an international element
- general training in all areas of law in close cooperation with the other practice groups of the firm
- independent work and direct contact with clients
- cooperation in a motivated team, characterised by a cooperative atmosphere and common ambitions
- a wide range of development opportunities and a long-term perspective
- a good balance between work and private life
Flexible working models to reconcile family and career or even a doctorate while working are a matter of course at our firm.
Would you like to find out more? Then please send your application, preferably via email, to email@example.com
Dr. Georg Jaster
+49 211 8687 145