For many years we have rendered advice to private individuals and entrepreneurs on a multitude of legal and tax issues which arise in connection with their private and/or entrepreneurial assets. We combine our core competence in corporate law, tax law, inheritance law and foundation law as well as real-estate law and art law in our practice group “Family & Assets” for this purpose. Due to our international experience, we are able to assist our clients competently with regard to cross-border aspects of their property matters as well, and where necessary also to access an international network of specialised attorneys.
Moreover, we work closely together with specialised family-law attorneys, financial advisors and notaries public, in order to be able to offer our clients comprehensive assistance and advice.
We can assist you by:
- advising private individuals in the framework of property-right succession planning (last will and testament, anticipated legal succession)
- advising entrepreneurs on the planning and implementation of company succession
- setting up and taking care of foundations, including internationally
- corporate-law structuring and configuration of family companies and/or shares
- effecting a company purchase and/or sale
- effecting a real-estate purchase and/or sale
- providing tax advice
- creating and maintaining emergency files/healthcare powers of attorney
- rendering art-law advice in connection with art asset items and deceased estates.