With the digital transformation of companies, their business models and processes, IT-law issues in particular have become important. These include all of the relevant subject areas associated with electronic data processing, the Internet and telecommunications (ITC), as well as software and hardware.
Our specialised team combines legal expertise with technical know-how and advises national and international companies regarding both national and cross-border IT-law concerns. We advise providers and users of software and hardware and innovative IT services in connection with national and international projects, particularly with regard to the legal issues of licensing, sale & distribution, software development (also regarding agile methods), cloud computing and software-as-a-service as well as open-source software.
We can assist you in these areas:
- software provision (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, ASP, Cloud, etc.)
- software licence contracts
- service level agreements
- project contracts (inter alia software development and customising, installation, configuration)
- outsourcing contracts, including business process outsourcing (BPO)
- IT outsourcing projects
- provider and Internet contracts
- issues surrounding the legal protection of software and app developments
- domain law
- software contract law
- ecommerce (legal supervision of online shops, website checks)
- IT litigation: extrajudicial and judicial representation in IT disputes, representation in arbitration proceedings