For the next possible date we are looking for
Legal secretary (m/w/d)
to strengthen our team.
We offer a modern workplace in a friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to work from home on some days. Your duties will include all the tasks that arise in a law firm, such as
- Handling daily correspondence with clients and courts
- Independent processing of documents (contracts, pleadings, presentations)
- Coordinating internal and external appointments and meetings as well as preparing and organising telephone conferences with clients
- Preparation of client invoices on an hourly and RVG basis
- Monitoring appointments and deadlines
- Travel planning and booking
You have completed training as a legal secretary and are now looking to start your career or already have professional experience. You have very good MS Office skills and possess a high degree of organisational talent and team spirit. Independence, friendliness, commitment and initiative round off your profile.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you please may send to the following email address: email@example.com
Maximilian Kulesza, LL.B.
+49 211 8687 190