Our team has been advising domestic and foreign companies in the real estate industry for many years and offers comprehensive cross-practice expertise. In particular, we are characterized by the combination of transaction know-how and real estate law expertise.
Our strength lies in the comprehensive support of real estate projects throughout their entire life cycle, from project planning and the transaction phase to sale and leasing. We support our clients in the preparation of due diligence reviews on both the seller's and the buyer's side, negotiate contracts, including urban development agreements, clarify building law issues and draft project contracts with service providers. In addition, we take care of the marketing and management of real estate, always with a focus on tax optimization. We also assist you with the exit from a project, whether as a share deal or asset deal, and naturally also take into account aspects of employment law. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible support at every stage of their real estate project and to effectively manage all legal and tax challenges.
We understand the diverse needs of our clients, including real estate developers, family offices, institutional residential landlords, property managers and commercial tenants, and brokers, and tailor our advisory services accordingly.
We can assist you in these areas:
- Drafting of contracts between all parties involved in construction
- Public building and planning law, urban planning and development contracts, project-related development plans
- Real estate law, in particular encumbrances in rem
- Real estate transactions (share & asset deals), transaction structuring, drafting and negotiation of acquisition agreements including tax structuring
- Rental and lease agreements
- Brokerage agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for special real estate, such as logistics real estate
- Conflict resolution, extrajudicial and judicial enforcement of claims
- Advice on liability, defects and remuneration issues
- Real estate valuation according to BewG
+49 211 8687 220
Dr. Dominik Wagner, LL.M.
+49 211 8687 125
+49 211 8687 146
Dr. Michael Tigges, LL.M., M.M.
+49 211 8687 178
Gisela Hebrant, LL.M.
+49 211 8687 185