For many years our team has taken care of domestic and foreign companies in the real-estate sector. Commercial lease law is a focal point of our advice, as well as further legal advice in the framework of the management and commercialisation of commercial real estate. Moreover, our experienced team regularly assists in real-estate transactions. In all projects, our clients can also rely on our expertise with regard to adjoining issues of public construction and planning law.
In the framework of private and entrepreneurial succession advice, a key area of our tax and inheritance-law practice, we cover tax evaluation of real estate for our clients as well.
We can assist you in these areas:
- real-estate transactions: transaction structuring, due diligence, configuring and negotiating acquisition contracts, tax structuring
- rent and leasing contracts
- real-estate purchase contracts
- private construction law
- real-property law, particularly in rem encumbrances
- public construction and planning law, urban-development and site-development contracts, project-related land-use plans
- supplying real-estate valuation for inheritance-tax/gift-tax purposes
+49 211 8687 220
Dr. Dominik Wagner, LL.M.
+49 211 8687 125
+49 211 8687 146
Dr. Michael Tigges, LL.M., M.M.
+49 211 8687 178
Gisela Hebrant, LL.M.
+49 211 8687 185